The Guitar Gallery Forums - The Guitar Legacy of Matsumoku

Q&A, discussion, and information for the labels covered by The Guitar Gallery (Specifically and exclusively guitars made by Matsumoku up to 1987)
It is currently Fri 19 Apr 2024 12:09 AM

All times are UTC - 5 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vantage Avengers
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 02:47 PM 
:love: I bought my very first guiter this summer, and I was lucky enough to get a Vantage Avenger AV325. I'm guessing refinished in Black and someone had customized it with diamond plate flames. Anytime someone sees it in the collection my boyfrined and I have together, the pass by all of his guitars, go straight to mine and want to know about it. Since summer I have also picked up an Avenger AV325(White)4-string. My boyfrined who has been playing bass for several years is completly jealous of me because My bass has better tone than most of his! :) Anyways, I am searching for a Vantage Bass that was purchased off of EBAY. If anyone has purchased their Vantages off of EBAY play let me know and include a pic. THe one I am in search of specifially is a neck-thru design, A lovely teal colour with gold hardware. If this sounds familiar, please let me know. Also let's get the recent ebay auctions more.. recent! Lol! Well, Like I said, Keep Me updated!

Post subject: Re: Vantage Avengers
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 02:59 PM 
Sounds like you've latched onto a couple of keepers! Congrats!

One small question?

AvengerGurl382 wrote:
Also let's get the recent ebay auctions more.. recent! Lol!

:-?

Post subject: EBAY
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 03:01 PM 
There are a few decent Vantages on EBAY right now, I keep a constant eye out for them because I love them so much. I was going through the ebay auctions and I didn't see any postings for a few of the vantages that are up right now.... That's what that was about! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 03:05 PM 
Feel free to post about them if you like! :up: It would be nice to have someone scouting Vantages occasionally.

I used to post a lot there but now that things have grown so, it's hard for me to keep up. The server, site, and communications keep me pretty busy these days!

Glad you're here!

Post subject: Latest EBAY
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 03:12 PM 
Sure! I'd love to try and keep this site updated on the Vantages. Most of the Vantage guitars I see on EBAY are acoustics, but I'll post those as well. I prefer electric as one accoustic is enough for me! (tee-hee) :D Check out the EBAY forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan 2004 03:15 PM 
Sounds great!

If possible, keep as many aimed at the Japanese Vantages as there are a TON of Koreans out there (the market is flooded with them). I do have some info on the Koreans as well that I have been using to discern between Uncle Matt's and the later "Samick-ized" versions. Drop me a private message and I'll get back with you on that.