The Guitar Gallery Forums - The Guitar Legacy of Matsumoku

Q&A, discussion, and information for the labels covered by The Guitar Gallery (Specifically and exclusively guitars made by Matsumoku up to 1987)
It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 04:13 AM

All times are UTC - 5 hours

[ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri 04 Jul 2003 08:36 PM 
Virtuoso

Due to a recent rash of vulgar and inflammatory posts aimed at registered users here, myself, and the site I am making a strong recommendation you make a change to your profiles. There is a link at the top of the main forums page to change your profile. Here you can change a number of features.

I strongly suggest you set "Always show my e-mail" to "NO". This will hide your e-mail address from all and will necessitate the use of the built in private messaging system should someone wish to contact you. This will preserve your privacy should you decide you do not wish an individual to have your address and keep unregistered browsers here from obtaining your address for malicious or spam purposes.

I aplogize if this is a momentary inconvenience but I place your privacy high on the priority list. It is a comfortable place to drop by and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Thanks for being a part of the Guitar Gallery Forums!

Grunt