The Guitar Gallery Forums - The Guitar Legacy of Matsumoku

Q&A, discussion, and information for the labels covered by The Guitar Gallery (Specifically and exclusively guitars made by Matsumoku up to 1987)
It is currently Wed 17 Apr 2024 08:39 PM

All times are UTC - 5 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aria Pro II TS-600 BnG
PostPosted: Mon 16 Mar 2015 05:37 AM 
Virtuoso

Been a while since any updates on my behalf. For various reasons i guess...so first up is this rather scarse 600 BnG i came across. Gonna be a s*itload of work to straighten out again as it´s been around the block to say the least but hey...as mentioned they ain´t exactly a dime a dozen.
Yes. The stock pups are still there.

Sorry to say it lacks one of its original knobs.for the tonecontrol. An issue we´ve taken on before..and thus will again.
That aside tho..as run down as the guitar is it´s all there that knob apart tho.

Yup. Sports these different inlays. Pretty cool if you ask me.

All there. Luckily enough..black to the colour and hence..drop filling bonanza is up. That´ll be followed by a paint cut and polish of course.

Lid for the engine cmpt is there too...however it lacks the one for the battery cmpt. Easy enough tho as it´s just a plain regular piece of black plastic.

..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand as usual Mr Handyman has been at it,meaning that them three microswitches has to the letter been cut out of the equation. No fret as i´ve got unmolested such setups around...iow a matter of doing a mimic of what´s working.

Summary is that this old girl needs some attention to blow her back to former glory..OTOH..got all the time in the world. Sorry to say the stock OHSC is lacking too...but again..something that can be handled via the various e-bays of the world i suppose.

Next up..one rather scarse PE-R80 KV. Showing up later this week.

PostPosted: Mon 16 Mar 2015 12:00 PM 
Virtuoso

Very nice. I like the TS series and the B&G so together is very nice.